Terry B. Rogers College of Education and Social Sciences

[Note] Some links will not work properly unless logged in to MyBuff.

College Forms
Listed by department.
Faculty Forms and Information

Advising, registration, and other helpful faculty support information.

The master list of forms can be found here.

The TRCOESS newsletter archives can be found here.


Registrar Forms

Blue Card/Add Course Use this form to add a student to a class.
Course Substitution Use this form to submit a course substitution.
Degree Information Use this form to update/change a major, minor, or advisor.
Grade Change Use this form to submit or update a grade.
Incomplete Contract Use this form to submit an incomplete contract.
Student Related Information