Frequently Asked Questions

Starting out as a new or transfer student at WTAMU can be exciting and overwhelming. We are here to help! See below for resources and answers to frequently asked questions. If you don't find the answers you are looking for, do not hesitate to contact us in the dean's office.

How do I apply to WTAMU?  
Is financial aid available?  
What degree programs are available in the Sybil B. Harrington College of Fine Arts and Humanities?  
How do I get an academic adviser?  
How do I obtain a degree?  
How does a student with a disability seek an accommodation?  
How do I receive counseling and crisis intervention services?  
How do I apply for graduation? When do I apply for graduation?  
How do I challenge a semester grade?  
How do I resolve a concern with a course or a faculty member?  
How do I participate in a study abroad program?  
How do I drop a course or withdraw from the University?  
What does it mean to be given an academic warning?  
What do I do if I have been placed on academic probation?  
What do I do if I am suspended from the university?  
What if I am suspended from the University for a second time?  
What is the tuition rebate? Am I eligible for a tuition rebate?