Minor Information

Minor Information by Applicable Catalog Year

Students, other than those pursuing a bachelor of science in nursing degree, may request a minor in consultation with the appropriate department head or advisor. Minors must consist of 18 semester hours, at least nine of which are advanced and at least three hours of which are in residence. No grade of "D" will be accepted for a minor. A minor does not have to be in the same degree; for example, a student could be pursuing a B.S. in Biology and have a minor in English (which is a B.A. degree).

Choose the same catalog year that was indicated when you declared your current major via a Degree Information Form (usually the catalog current at the time you started college or began attending WTAMU). You can verify your catalog year in Buff Advisor under General Academic Information.

Choose your appropriate catalog year to view the list of available minors.

Degree and Program Offerings From: