Travel signatures should be requested at least 10 business days (2 weeks) before your travel date.

You can either request a travel signature using the form below or come into our office with your current I-20 for a signature.

Travel Outside the US

  • Must be pre-registered for classes for the next long semester
  • Must get page 2 of your I-20 signed by a DSO
  • Passport must be valid at least 6 months into the future at the time of travel back into the U.S.
  • Must have a valid visa. If your visa has expired, you will need to apply for a visa renewal while outside of the U.S.

Travel Inside the US

There are no special requirements for travel while in the U.S. It is best practice to always carry your Passport and current I-20 with you when traveling in the U.S.