Third Party Programs

A Third Party program is one that is not associated/affiliated with WTAMU (i.e. a University Department or Recognized Student Organization) but will use the facilities or services of WTAMU. Third-party programs must go through the Office of Extended Studies application process and are subject to the same procedures and responsibilities as Campus Programs for Minors (CPM). This responsibility includes providing supervision, instruction, and/or recreation while the minors are apart from their parent(s)/legal guardian(s).

Hosting a youth program at WTAMU is a partnership between the Third Party, the CPM coordinator, and several departments on campus working together to plan a seamless experience for your participants. To get started please submit the Third Party Application and an estimated quote upon the selected services will be provided afterwards.

Following the Campus Programs for Minors University Rule, Third Party programs directors/sponsors must complete the items listed below:

Agreements and Coverages  
Incident Reporting

To report an injury, accident, or safety concern, please use the online Incident Reporting form. Employees, students, and camps, must submit reports within 24 hours of occurrence or discovery.

In case the above electronic portal is not working please forward a PDF copy of the Incident/Injury Report to the Risk Management Office ( and Extended Studies Office (