Equipment is defined as non-consumable, personal property, including furnishings. 

According to state law, this equipment must be identified as West Texas A&M University property by assigning an inventory number. 

The department will be responsible for this equipment.

Stolen or damaged equipment must be reported immediately via email to the University Police Department, 806-651-2300 and, 806-651-2105, then fill out a missing or stolen property report form and send to Purchasing and Inventories.


Surplus Property
If your department has furniture or equipment that is surplus or salvage, email a list of the items to and  Purchase WTAMU and we will pick it up. Send your department name, the WTAMU inventory #, description, location, contact person and phone number.