Ready to apply?
If you have already chosen a program, there is a multitude of tasks to complete to properly prepare for this experience.
Student with kids in Mexico

Required forms

The following forms are required for students participating in WT study abroad programs, unless otherwise noted.

Note the Table of Deadlines, sorted by term, for paperwork due dates.

Students should be aware of additional institutional requirements according to the OSEL Student Travel Procedures. For more, please visit

Other tasks to complete

Additionally, please remember to:

  • Apply for a passport.
  • Apply for your chosen program (i.e., faculty-led, exchange, or provider).
  • Apply for scholarships and financial aid (if applicable).
  • Apply for student visa (if needed).
  • Attend mandatory pre-departure orientation with OSA.

TIP: Don't forget to take care of personal needs like getting your prescriptions, forwarding mail, arranging for plants to be watered, storing your car, etc.

ALMOST READY! Pack, board a plane, and have the time of your life!