How do I receive an I-20?
Admitted students need to submit documents to receive an I-20 from WT:

  1. Financial verification documents This includes bank statements and the affidavit of support form if the bank account is not in the student's name.
  2. Passport Biographical page

If you are transferring directly from another US high school, college, or university you will also need:
  1. Most recent I-94
  2. Current I-20
  3. Visa page
filling out forms

As a new student, what is needed to apply for an F-1 visa?

  1.  SEVIS I-20 issued by the university for attendance
  2.  Admission letter for acceptance to an academic or language program
  3.  Valid passport that does not expire for at least six months
  4.  Proof of financial support
  5.  Proof of ties to your home country - you’ll need to show you intend to go back to your home country    upon completion of studies
  6.  Proof of visa application fee
  7. Please visit SEVP SEVIS I-901 Fee processing website to pay fee and receive proof of payment.
  8.  Passport size photo