- US Federal Government
- From ilp2, a merger between the Internet Public Library and Librarians' Internet Index (LII). May browse all of the excellent 184 resources or focus on the Executive Branch, Judicial Branch, Legislative Branch, or US Military. Advanced search features available for keyword searches.
- Intended to provide "one-stop access to all online U.S. Federal Government resources." Includes links to state, local, and tribal governments under the tab for Find Government Agencies. You can search by keyword.
- Catalog of U.S. Government Publications (MoCat)
- Index to print and electronic United States government items published since July 1976. Many electronic items begin around 1994. Searchable by keyword or can limit search to title, publication year, SuDoc number, depository item number, or GPO sales stock number. Note that phrases must be in quotation marks. The Cornette Library also subscribes to the GPO Monthly Catalogdatabase with the same information.
- GPO MetaLib
- For reports, articles, and citations. You may link directly to a database, search pre-selected QuickSets subject groups, or create your own set of databases. First-time users will benefit from the "brief" and "detailed" search information under the Basic tab. Also has complete list of the over 50 federal government information resources
Browse by Subject
- U.S. Government Services and Information
- From USA.gov. May browse topics or search for web sites. Also has recommendations for Audience Groups such as Veterans or College Students.
Browse by Agency
- Federal Agency Directory (Louisiana State University)
- Includes links, but no annotations, to United States agency web sites. Emphasis on parent organizations. Organized along the lines of the United States Government Manual. Searchable.
- A-Z Index of U.S. Government Departments and Agencies
- From USA.gov. May browse extensive list. Also includes state resources.
- Government Catalogs, Indexes, and Databases
- From the University of North Texas Libraries. Good source for indexes of government publications.
Any questions? Ask a Librarian, or call us at 806/651-2205.