In an age of on-line classes, electronic resources, and 24/7 library access, in-person help is not always available. The site is designed to guide you to the resources you need. If you have any questions, please contact us through one of our online forms.
Use this box to chat with a librarian.
Or call us at
OR Email us.
Connecting from Off-Campus
The WTAMU community has on- and off-campus to all of our databases. Off-campus login is required. Clicking a link takes you to a login page; you don't have to do anything extra to find it. When requested, enter the login information below to access the resource.
|My Library Record||Buffalo Gold Card#
(last 7 digits - add leading zeros if needed)
|Your last name|
|Databases - Students||Buff Advisor username (i.e.js123456)||Buff Advisor password|
|Databases - Faculty/Staff||Network username (i.e. jsmith)||Network password|
Electronic Course Reserves
Electronic Course Reserves (e-reserves) are supplementary course reading materials from your professors. For copyright reasons, access is restricted to students currently enrolled in the course for which the material is intended.
Username is based on WTAMU Status
- Students - Buff Advisor username (e.g. js123456)
& Buff Advisor Password (e.g. Buffalo3s)
- Faculty - Network/webmail username (e.g. jsmith)
& Network/webmail password (e.g. Buffalo3s)
- Check our E-Reserves information page
- Call Josh Edwards, Reserves Specialist, at 806/651-2226 during normal office hours or e-mail him.
The IT department provides wireless access throughout the public areas of the library
The University and Library assume no responsibility for the safety and security of equipment or for wireless device configurations, security, or data files resulting from the connection to the University's network.
PLEASE don't leave your personal belongings unattended. The Library is not responsible for lost or stolen laptops, bookbags, or any other item.
You can print wirelessly at the library using Buff Print
- Provide internet access, as well as authenticated and encrypted access to university online resources
Faculty and Staff Accounts
- Provide internet access, as well as authenticated and encrypted access to campus network drives and other online campus resources.
- Provide internet only access, with limited security.
- You must obtain a temporary username and password from the Reference Desk on the first floor
Coverage and Electrical Outlets
Wireless access is strongest in the public seating areas, and weakest in the middle of the stacks.
Electrical outlets are available throughout the Library. For safety reasons, keep power cords out of the public walkways.