Our librarians and staff are here to assist all who come through our doors. Our service includes a full range of information resources, activities and events for the campus and general community, and personal research/reference assistance.
Everyone who comes into the library is welcome to:
- Browse our collections and we'll reshelve anything you look at
- Ask questions at the Research & Access Desk, Government Documents Desk, and Special Collections Desks
- Use your account to renew online
- Find a quiet space to study, read, or think
- Make photocopies
- Use our public computers. Community members will need to ask for assistance at the Research & Access desk
- Purchase and enjoy food and beverage from Pippa's Coffee Shop or the vending machines
Suggestions or Comments?
We welcome suggestions and comments about services, activities and resources.
Please use the Ask a Librarian form.