Our librarians and staff are here to assist all who come through our doors. Our service includes a full range of information resources, activities and events for the campus and general community, and personal research/reference assistance.
Everyone who comes into the library is welcome to:
- Browse our collections. We reshelve anything you look at
- Ask questions at the Library Services, Government Documents, and Special Collections Desks
- Use your account to renew online
- Enjoy our varied art exhibits
- Find a quiet space to study, read, or think
- Make photocopies
- Use our public computers. Community members will need to ask for assistance at the Library Services desk
- Purchase and enjoy food and beverage from Pippa's or the vending machines
Suggestions or Comments?
We welcome suggestions and comments about services, activities and resources.
Please use one of our comment forms to email your ideas.