Library Services Overview
Our librarians and staff are here to assist all who come through our doors. Our service includes a full range of information resources, activities and events for the campus and general community, and personal research/reference assistance.
Everyone who comes into the library is welcome to:
- Browse our books, magazines, newspapers, journals, DVDs and Instructional Resource Center materials. We reshelve anything you look at.
- Ask questions at the Reference, Circulation, Government Documents, and Periodicals/Special Collections Desks.
- Use your account to renew online
- Enjoy our varied art exhibits.
- Find a quiet space to study, read, or think.
- Make photocopies.
- Use our public computers. Community members will need to ask for assistance at the Reference desk.
- Purchase and enjoy food and beverage from Pippa's or the vending machines.
Regular hours for the library during the fall and spring semesters are:
- Monday - Thursday: 7:45am - 11:00pm
- Friday: 7:45am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 2:00pm - 11:00pm
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 1:00pm AND 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Friday: : 8:30am - 1:00pm
- Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Suggestions or Comments?
We welcome suggestions and comments about services, activities and resources.
Please use one of our comment forms to email your ideas.
Ask a question
Email a Librarian
Call us:(806) 651-2215
Text us:(806) 337-0808