Our librarians and staff are here to assist all who come through our doors. Our service includes a full range of information resources, activities and events for the campus and general community, and personal research/reference assistance.
Everyone who comes into the library is welcome to:
- Browse our collections. We reshelve anything you look at
- Ask questions at the Library Services, Government Documents, and Special Collections Desks
- Use your account to renew online
- Enjoy our varied art exhibits
- Find a quiet space to study, read, or think
- Make photocopies
- Use our public computers. Community members will need to ask for assistance at the Library Services desk
- Purchase and enjoy food and beverage from Pippa's or the vending machines
|Monday - Thursday||7:45am - 12:00am|
|Friday||7:45am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Sunday||2:00pm - 12:00am|
Pippa's Coffee Shop
|Monday - Thursday||7:45am - 1:00pm & |
6:00pm - 10:00pm
|Friday||7:45am - 1:00pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||CLOSED|
Suggestions or Comments?
We welcome suggestions and comments about services, activities and resources.
Please use one of our comment forms to email your ideas.