In an age of on-line classes, electronic resources, and 24/7 library access, in-person help is not always available. The site is designed to guide you to the resources you need. If you have any questions, please contact us through one of our online forms.
Connecting from Off-Campus
Both on- and off-campus patrons have access to all of our databases. Off-campus login is required.
Most library resources require you to sign in via Single Sign On (SSO).
|Students||Buff Advisor username (i.e.js123456)||Buff Advisor password|
|Faculty/Staff||Network username (i.e. jsmith)||Network password|
Electronic Course Reserves
Electronic Course Reserves (e-reserves) are supplementary course reading materials from your professors. For copyright reasons, access is restricted to students currently enrolled in the course for which the material is intended.
Username is based on WTAMU Status
- Students - Buff Advisor username (e.g. js123456)
& Buff Advisor Password (e.g. Buffalo3s)
- Faculty - Network/webmail username (e.g. jsmith)
& Network/webmail password (e.g. Buffalo3s)
The IT department provides wireless access throughout the public areas of the library
The University and Library assume no responsibility for the safety and security of equipment or for wireless device configurations, security, or data files resulting from the connection to the University's network.
PLEASE don't leave your personal belongings unattended. The Library is not responsible for lost or stolen laptops, bookbags, or any other item.
Wireless Services Provided by Group
- Provide internet access, as well as authenticated and encrypted access to university online resources
- Faculty and Staff
- Provide internet access, as well as authenticated and encrypted access to campus network drives and other online campus resources.
- Community Users
- Provide internet only access, with limited security. You must obtain a temporary username and password from the Library Services Desk on the first floor
You can print wirelessly at the library using Buff Print.
Coverage and Electrical Outlets
Wireless access is strongest in the public seating areas, and weakest in the middle of the stacks.
Electrical outlets are available throughout the Library. For safety reasons, keep power cords out of the public walkways.