In order to apply for the Upward Bound-Math Science program, students must:
- Be a citizen or legal resident of the United States
- Be a first generation college student
- Be low income as defined by Federal Government regulations (income levels).
- Be in 9th, 10th, or 11th grade in the fall of the year of applying
- Have an acceptable grade point average
- Possess a strong desire to attend a university or college and pursue a degree in the STEM field. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
- Complete all parts of the application process (please attach a copy of current transcript and parent's 1040/1040A tax return).