Alternative Format Book Request Form

Disability Services
Classroom Center, room 106
806-651-2335 phone
806-651-2926 fax

Please be aware it takes a minimum of two weeks to order/process a book request. Requests will be prioritized; those with visual impairments and dyslexia will be first priority. Those with other impairments will receive the books in the order they are available. The sooner you complete this request, the sooner we can begin working on it.

Request for Alternative Format of Books
1. Complete one form per requested book
2. Click Submit at the bottom of the page

All fields are required.

Fill out my online form.