Back to Top and main menu
- Real-Time Science Data Access Page
- Earth science links to real-time earth science data and live images.
- United States Geological Survey (USGS)
- Explore the USGS by topic, mission areas, and regions. Contains maps, data, publications, news, and contact information.
- National Centers for Environmental Information
- Provides access to environmental data in marine geology and geophysics, paleoclimatology, solar-terrestrial physics, solid earth geophysics, and glaciology.
- National Science Foundation
- Provides information for funding in the geosciences.
- Board on Earth Sciences and Resources (BESR), National Research Council
- Oversees and coordinates activities of the National Research Council in the area of earth science.
- Geological Society of America (GSA)
- Information on GSA, its meetings and publications, and a calendar of geological and other scientific meetings.
- American Geophysical Union (ACU)
- International scientific society dedicated to advancing understanding of earth and it's environment in space.
Institutes and Education
- American Geological Institute
- A federation of 44 geoscientific and professional organizations.
- IInternational Institute for Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC)
- Providing and developing geo-information and management tools.
- Yahoo! Groups: GeoSci-Jobs
- Mailing list for geoscience employment opportunities.
- Global listings of geotechnical and geosciences employment.