Book Delivery Service
Are you an Amarillo Center Student? Do you need an item from the Library but don't have any classes at WTAMU Canyon campus?
We will deliver a library book to the Amarillo Center when you:Request an Item
Restrictions and Policy
- Items must be something that can be checked out:
- Loan books
- Youth books
- Instructional Resource Center (IRC) books, or
- Government Documents that circulate.
- Course Reserve items cannot leave the Library
- Student must not be enrolled in classes held on the WTAMU Canyon campus.
- Checkout period and penalties for overdue material will be the same.
- Delivery of the item will take 1-2 business days depending on the time we receive the request.
- Renewal may be requested by phone (806) 651-2215 during library hours, or via the My Library Account. Renewal requests should be placed no later than the day the book is due.
- Student must have WTAMU or other legal identification to receive the item from the Amarillo Center office.
- Items may be returned either to the office at the WTAMU Amarillo Center, or to Cornette Library.
Please use our online question form, or call the Library Services desk at (806) 651-2215 for assistance