Course reserves are a collection of physical (books, pamphlets, etc.) and electronic (Word, PDFs, PowerPoint, etc.) materials which belong to the library or are from the personal collection of a WTAMU faculty.
Search for an item on Reserve
Note: This search is available on the library’s main website by choosing “Reserves” from the search box dropdown.
Students may checkout items from the Research & Access Desk for short periods of time. These periods of time ensure everyone gets an opportunity to use the same item.
For sample tests or lecture notes on Reserve, ask for them at the Research & Access Desk by course number and professor’s name.
Possible Checkout Periods
|2 hours||$ .15 per hour|
|1 day||$1.00 per day|
|3 day||$1.00 per day|
|7 day||$1.00 per day|
eReserves provide online access to supplementary course reading materials submitted to the Cornette Library by West Texas A&M University faculty to support classroom instruction.
- View, print, and download materials 24 hours a day, 7 days
- E-Reserves allow simultaneous use by multiple authorized users
- Access is password-restricted to students and faculty of WTAMU to comply with Fair Use guidelines of U.S. Copyright law
- Students: Buff Portal username (e.g. js123456) and password.
- Faculty: Network/webmail username and password.
- Occasionally, server issues will prevent access. Call Josh Edwards, Reserves Lead, at (806) 651-2226 during normal office hours or e-mail him.
- Download may vary depending on the file and/or your connection speed
- E-Reserves come in varying file formats possibly requiring the following software: