Returning Applicants

If you have attended West Texas A&M University in the past, you are considered a returning student. There are just a couple steps for students to be considered for re-admission to West Texas A&M University.


Former WTAMU students who are returning to complete the undergraduate degree they started may complete the EZ Re-Entry Application. It's a short form that takes only a couple minutes--and there's no new application fee to pay.

Former WTAMU students who are returning to complete the graduate degree (master's or doctoral degrees) and have not been enrolled at the University for more than one long semester will complete the Texas Common Application. Former students who have been absent for only one long semester (spring or fall) may use the short returning form for graduate students.

Other Important Information


Arrange for official transcripts to be sent from any institutions you have attended since enrollment at WTAMU. Simply contact the school(s) and request for official transcripts to be mailed to:

Office of Admissions
West Texas A&M University
Box 60907
Canyon, Texas 79016

Unofficial documents may be faxed to 806-651-5285

Contact Us

Have questions about admissions or the admissions processes? Contact us using the online form, by email at or by phone 1-800-99-WTAMU.