ETS TExES Store (Study Materials)
The TExES PPR EC-12 (#160) Interactive Practice Test is now available as a free download. Click on link below. cms.texes-ets.org/texes/prepmaterials/texes-preparation-manuals/interactive-practice-test/
TSI Assessment (Registration Form)
- For a set fee, Testing Services will administer other examinations for students and non-students, such as other university correspondence exams and certification tests for professions.
Other Testing Information for tests not offered at WTAMU
- West Texas A&M University accepts either the ACT or SAT tests for admission purposes.
- Credit may also be granted to students who have ACT or SAT test scores that meet the standards set by the University.
- In order to receive credit, WTAMU must be the first college attended by the student.
- Credit will not be granted until the scores are on file in the Admissions Office.
- Credit is awarded to qualifying students following completion of one fall or spring semester.
In order to obtain credit, the following scores must be obtained:
English 1301 - 28
Math 1314 - 24
SAT (After March 2016)
English 1301 - 610
Math 1314 - 580