Student Health Insurance
The Texas A&M University Student Health Insurance Program for the 2013-2014 Plan Year has changed. Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance will be the new carrier. We will post the new insurance enrollment information as soon as it is received. The proposed cost for the 2013-2014 year for student only should be approximately $1,277.00
Summer 2013 students can still purchase the following:
- Insurance Plans - Any enrolled Texas A&M University System Student taking at least 6 credit hours of classes is eligible to enroll in the the Texas A&M University System and Associated Insurance Plans. insurance plan.(800) 452-5772 Fax (847) 281-8813 email: email@example.com Please contact between 8:00 a.m. - to 7:00 p.m. CST.
Click on the following link to the Texas A&M University System and Associated Insurance Plans then please select from the pull down list for the following plans that are approved by the Texas A&M University System:
For more information about the student health insurance plans please go to the following Texas A&M University Insurance website www.TAMUINSURANCE.com or call 800-452-5772.
- Insurance Billing - Student Medical Services does not file insurance claims at this time.
- Prescription Cards - We cannot accept prescription cards and do not file insurance in our facility at this time.
- Worker's Comp - Student Medical Services does not file Worker's Comp.
- Medicaid - Student Medical services does not bill Medicaid and are not Medicaid Providers.