Guarantee to Undergraduate Transfer Students
Fall Transfer Students
You are guaranteed at least $1000 in scholarship funds if you meet all of the following criteria:
- If this is your first enrollment at WTAMU and you have completed a minimum of 15 hours at another college or university during the previous semester or 30 hours the previous academic year; based on the WTAMU official calculation of hours accepted
- If you have a cumulative grade point average of 3.3 or higher based on the WTAMU official calculation of hours accepted
- If you complete the online scholarship application by Feb. 1
- If you complete admission requirements by March 30
- Enroll as a full-time student
The scholarship is renewable for an additional year if the student submits the online scholarship application by Feb. 1, maintains a cumulative 3.3 WTAMU grade point average, and completes 30 hours at WTAMU for the academic year (fall, spring, intersessions, summer I, summer II). Students are expected to enroll full-time for the fall and spring semesters.
Spring Transfer Students
Awards will be made based on the availability of funds. Online scholarship application must be submitted by December 15.
Phi Theta Kappa
If you meet all the transfer scholarship guarantee criteria and are a current member of Phi Theta Kappa and show proof of membership, you will receive an additional $500 in scholarship funds. Proof of membership must be submitted by April 15 for fall and December 15 for spring.
Transfer Student Resources