Fall 2013 International Student Orientation
Arrive by: Monday, August 19, 2013
Report to the International Student Office on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 9:00 am
Old Student Union Building (Old SUB), Room 107B, Please bring the following:
- I-20 form
- Any outstanding items listed on admission letter
Residence Halls Open: Wednesday, August 21st at 10:00 am or by appointment
- Contact the International Students Office with flight (arrival) information
- Student must have applied for and received residential assignment prior to check in to have a room assignment
- Early Residence Hall Check-In Appointments can only be arranged starting Monday, August 19th.
- Students who arrive prior to August 19th may seek temporary arrangements at a local hotel
Testing (Freshmen and Transfers), Advising and Registration: August 20-23
- A detailed schedule of orientation events will me e-mailed to you in the beginning of August.
Classes Begin: Monday, August 26, 2013
Please Note: Proof of a bacterial meningitis immiunization is required prior to checking into the dorms. Students who have recently taken the vaccination must have taken it at least 10 days prior to their desired move in date. For information about this requirement, please visit the information page "Bacterial Meningitis Information."