|Doctoral Students |
WTAMU offers only one doctoral program, which is in agriculture.
Prospective doctoral students must complete all requirements for Admission to the Graduate School. In addition to meeting Graduate School requirements, International students seeking admission to the doctoral program must submit the following documents to the International Student Office:
1. Standardized Test
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required for the doctoral program. Official scores must be sent directly from the testing center. The Institution Code is 6938.
2. Admission Essay
- Score requirements : (Overall GPA) X 400 + (verbal + quantitative) = 2400
Each candidate seeking admission into the doctoral program at WTAMU must submit an essay covering the following areas:
- Reason for seeking admission into the WTAMU agriculture doctoral program (essay should be specific to this doctoral program).
- Commitment to doctoral studies (intentions while studying, research interests, completing time commitments, etc.).
- How the candidate will apply the research and learning garnered through this program after graduation.
There is no required length for each area, but the recommended total length is 3-5 pages, double-spaced.
3. Three Names for Recommendation
- Name and contact information of three references.
For more information on the doctoral program, visit Department of Agriculture Sciences.