2012 Homecoming Classic Golf Tournament
Sign Up Form
You are invited to participate in the 2012 WTAMU Homecoming Classic at Amarillo’s Commanche Trail Golf Complex, sponsored by ARAMARK food service.
The field will be limited to the first 244 players to submit entry forms and payment. A meal will be provided at the conclusion of the classic, and each participant will receive a golf jacket, plus other player gifts. Team handicaps of 43 or greater are required, with only one person per team with a handicap of nine or less. Individuals who wish to play but who don’t have a team will be placed on one.
Teams will be divided into six flights by a blind draw. Flight winners will be determined based on gross score for the entire round. Teams will play 18 holes on the Tomahawk course or 18 holes on the Arrowhead Course.
To add more excitement to the classic, all three-par holes have prizes for hole-in-ones.
Details about the Classic are listed in the quick link section at the bottom of this web page. For more information contact:
- Friday October 12, 2012 - shotgun start at 10 a.m.
- Check-in begins at 8 a.m. - please be at the course no later than 9:30 a.m.
*Entry fee includes a raffle ticket for a chance to win golf merchandise, player gifts, beer from Coors and a meal.
- Individual Entry Fee of $125.00
- Team Entry Fee of $500.00
*Only two mulligans per player, one for the front 9 and one for the back 9. Two purchases puts name in twice for the drawings.
- Buy A Drive - $20/Team to drop your ball at the 150 yard marker on a par 5 hole.
- Mulligan - $10/mulligan - Purchase extra mulligan for a chance to win a set of golf clubs.