The format is a 4 person scramble. There will be two divisions (Front 9 or Back 9) with 3 flights per division. Teams will be flighted by Blind Draw on 9 holes. Flight winners based on 18 hole Gross score. The top 3 teams in each flight will be awarded trophies. PLEASE NOTE: Your team should play all Front 9 holes on the Mustang course and Wildhorse course OR all Back 9 holes on the Mustang course and Wildhorse course. When you complete your 9th or 18th hole, be sure to go to the 1st or 10th hole on the opposite course. Look for signs posted as you play and also a sheet on your cart to avoid playing the wrong holes. Playing the wrong sequence of holes will result in disqualification.
USGA rules will govern play with the following local and scramble rules in effect:
- You may improve your lie one (1) club length, not nearer the hole through the green.
- In an effort to maintain a smooth, faster pace of play we will be giving Gimmies today.
- Ties for all places will be decided, sudden death by the scorecard beginning on hole #1 or #10 (depending on division).
- MULLIGANS: Each player may use one mulligan ONLY on the Tomahawk Course and one mulligan ONLY on Arrowhead. Players cannot exchange mulligans.
- Special Opportunities:
- Funny Putter: Teams may pay $4 to use the putter once each. The stroke with the funny putter does not count.
- Buy a Drive: The team pays $20 to drop within a circle drawn 150 yards from the pin and hit their first shot rather than tee off from the t-boxes.
- Hole-in-One Prizes: Each Par 3 has a hole-in-one prize. To be eligible for the prize, you must tee off from the designated distance.
- Door Prize Tickets: Every player has One ticket in the hopper. 75% of the door prizes will be pre-drawn and labeled for easy identification. The remaining will be drawn during the awards ceremony. Check the door prize table as you make the turn or after play to see if/what you won. Additional tickets may be purchased for $1 each.
- Drinks: 3 beverage tickets per player are provided today. Also 3 Coors Light beers per player have been provided on your cart by Vance & Chris Reed of Coors.