Title IV Funds include (in order to be returned):
For applicants receiving funds from one or more of the above programs, the federal refund policy is:
- Direct Unsubsidized Loan
- Direct Subsidized Loan
- Direct PLUS loan (Parent or Graduate)
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
- Federal Perkins Loan
- If you completely withdraw, or cease to attend all classes, on or before 60% of the semester has been completed, you will be required to return the calculated unused portion of the funds received, including loan funds.
- Failure to return any calculated unused portions of Title IV aid could result in your being ineligible for any further aid consideration at any school and could prohibit your return to West Texas A&M University.
- Plan your schedule carefully to avoid having to withdraw and repay funds.
- Students receiving all F's, incompletes or a combination of the two will be calculated as withdrawn at the 50% point of the semester as proscribed by the U.S. Department of Education unless other documentation is provided.