Qualifications Basics REMEMBER:
- Qualifications are brief statements of your knowledge, skills, experience, training and/or personal abilities.
- They should highlight what you have to offer an employer (based on what the position requires.)
- Begin each with an action verb or number, being sure to choose different words to begin each statement.
- Subheadings can be used, if appropriate, i.e., computer skills, customer service skills, etc.
- Note that "Qualifications" or "Skills" are more experience-based or quantifiable whereas "Profile statements" are more personal attributes.
Resume Workshop Home