Questions You May Want To Ask
During An Interview
- Identify typical career paths based on past records.
- How is an employee evaluated and promoted?
- What is the retention rate of people in the position for which I'm interviewing?
- Describe the typical first year assignments.
- Tell me about your initial and future training programs.
- What are the challenging facets of the job?
- What are the company's plans for future growth?
- What industry trends will occur in this company?
- What makes your firm different from its competitors?
- Describe the work environment.
- What are the company's strengths and weaknesses?
- How would you describe your corporation's personality and management style?
- Is it company policy to promote from within? Tell me the work history of your top management.
- What are your expectations for new hires?
- What is the overall structure of the department where the position is located?
- What qualities are you looking for in your new hires?
- What characteristics does a successful person have at your company?