BuffJobs Student Privacy Agreement
Please read the user agreement and privacy statement below:
By uploading your resume to West Texas A&M University’s BuffJobs, and granting permission for prospective employers to view it (within your privacy settings), you consent to the release of your resume and certain employment-related data of a personal and professional nature.
As a user of West Texas A&M University’s BuffJobs, you agree to:
- Maintain current, accurate, and truthful data with regard to your user profile, professional qualifications, educational background, and job related documents stored within BuffJobs.
- Protect and maintain your username and password.
- Use West Texas A&M University’s BuffJobs within the standards of the policies regarding computer use at West Texas A&M University.
West Texas A&M University, Career Services and CSO Research are committed to preserving the privacy of our students, alumni and employers regarding electronic personal information.
Job listing, on-campus recruiting and resume services are provided through CSO Research, a web-based national recruiting system.
- Site user profile data and student/alumni resumes will reside on West Texas A&M University servers.
- Student/alumni primary resume is viewable in the resume database search by employers who specifically recruit at West Texas A&M University. If you do not want employers to view your resume from this search, change the selection to "no" next to the question "Allow Employers to View My Resume" in the Additional Information section of your Profile section of BuffJobs.
- West Texas A&M University's Office of Career Services and its BuffJobs system serves as a referral service and makes no particular recommendations regarding employers. We make no representations or guarantees about positions posted in BuffJobs. We are not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. Students are urged to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting private off-campus employment. Do not disclose social security numbers, credit card information or bank account numbers to unknown employers.
Please contact Career Services to inquire about the additional services offered to assist you with your employment search.
With few exceptions, state law gives you the right to request, receive, review and correct information about yourself collected via Career Services' BuffJobs system.