Job Shadow Program
Now is the time! Experience first hand how your education will be put to use in the workplace.
Job Shadow applications are currently being accepted. Job shadows must be completed by April 15, 2014 and students are responsible for their own transportation. Open to the first 20 students.
We ask that you only sign up if you are willing to make a commitment to follow through on the job shadow experience. When you apply to the Job Shadow Program, you are agreeing to job shadow a mentor within the month you receive your mentor’s contact information.
Still not convinced? Read these quotes from past participants...
- I really enjoyed being able to see and experience what I was being taught and reading about in class.
- I enjoyed this experience and it helped me make up my mind about my career choice.
- Although I have worked since I was 15, my mentor allowed me to realize how competitive the working field is and encouraged me to find an edge and expand my technology knowledge.
- I experienced a lot of hands-on learning, in-planted cattle, gave vacinations, and more!
- I was surprised to see how much interpersonal skills and effective communication is a HUGE part of a doctor's job; it's not just knowing the human body, doctors need to be good with people.