- Internship placements are excellent ways to find new, energetic and skilled employees. The internship is a test period for both you and the student.
- Intern students can perform well on some professional-level assignments, thus freeing career employees for more advanced responsibilities.
- Participation in internships helps decrease the turnover of graduates employed in career positions.
- Internships provide an excellent avenue for diversifying the workforce.
- Internship programs foster on-going, productive relations between the campus and employer.
- Internships are proven, cost-effective methods to meet immediate and long-range human resource needs.
Hundreds of employers have benefited from internship placements. Contact the Experiential Education Program for information on getting involved: West Texas A&M Experiential Education Program
PO Box 60728
Canyon, TX 79016
Phone: (806) 651-2345
Fax: (806) 651-2925
Coordinator's Email: email@example.com
Web Site: http://www.wtamu.edu/career