Finding An Intern
Employers who have a quality job assignment for a student should:
* to provide quality, major-related assignments.
* to provide constructive feedback to the student.
* to work with the university in assisting the student with academic credit (if applicable).
2. Submit a job description to the Career Services database - BuffJobs. BuffJobs is a free online database designed to connect employers with WT students and alumni. Click here to learn more and submit your internship job description.
3. Interview candidates. From the resumes provided, contact and arrange interviews of the students you are interested in. There is no obligation to interview or hire; however, we are hopeful you'll find the perfect student.
4. Notify the Experiential Education office once you have selected a student. Before your student begins work, notify our office so we can assist with coordinating credit (if applicable) and updating our records.