Finding An Intern
Employers who have a quality job assignment for a student should:
Once your job description is in our database, we can market your opportunity across campus. As we identify qualified students, we will forward their resumes to you for consideration.
- Review the Employer Guidelines. These guidelines communicate our expectations of employers. In a nutshell, we expect employers
- to provide quality, major-related assignments.
- to provide constructive feedback to the student.
- to work with the university in assisting the student with academic credit (if applicable).
- Submit a job description to the Career Services database - BuffJobs. BuffJobs is a free online database designed to connect employers with WT students and alumni. Click here to learn more and submit your internship job description.
- Interview candidates. From the resumes provided, contact and arrange interviews of the students you are interested in. There is no obligation to interview or hire; however, we are hopeful you'll find the perfect student.
- Notify the Experiential Education office once you have selected a student. Before your student begins work, notify our office so we can assist with coordinating credit (if applicable) and updating our records.
Please contact Steve Sellars by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (806-651-2345) with any questions.