Crisis and Emergency Information
If You Need Help Now:
If you or someone else is in imminent danger and/or experiencing a life-threatening emergency,
please call the University Police Department at 806.651.2300 or dial 911.
If you are a student who is experiencing a personal crisis during business hours: (8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., M-F), please choose from the options below:
- Go to Student Counseling Services in the Student Success Center CC 116 or call the office at 806.651.2340.
- Go to Student Medical Services in the VHAC Room 104 or call the office at 806.651.3287.
- Call the University Police Departmentt at 806.651.2300 or dial 911.
- Access the 24-hour Crisis Hotline by dialing 1.800.273.8255.
After Business Hours: (Before 8:00 a.m. or past 5:00 p.m., M-F, or on the weekends):
- Call the University Police Department at 806.651.2300 or dial 911.
- Access the 24-hour Crisis Hotline by dialing 806.359.6699 or 800.692.4039.