Resident Assistant (RA) Selection
Spring 2015 RA Positions:
- Applications will be available Tuesday, October 21, and will close on Thursday, October 30 at 5 p.m.
Selection Process Timeline
We offer a limited number of interview spots. Once all interview availability has been filled, we will maintain a list of applicants. If new spots open up, you will be contacted with an offer for an interview.
Only qualified candidates will participate in the interview process - first-round interviews and second-round interviews. Candidates will be contacted via phone to schedule an interview(s); finalists will be contacted for second-round interviews.
*NOTE: Not all candidates will receive a second-round interview.
RA Applications available online
|Oct. 30 ||RA Applications due by 4:59 p.m. in the Residential Living Office |
Nov. 3 - 7
|First Round Interviews |
|Nov. 11 |
|First round letters sent to candidates via email (stating either offer for second-round interviews, or no offer) |
|Nov. 11 - 20 |
|Second Round Interviews |
|Nov. 26 |
|Offer letters sent to candidates via email (stating either offer with placement, or no offer) |
Selected candidates must submit their Accept/Decline Offer by 4:59 p.m.
Application Materials and Instructions
- Read and review the Resident Assistant Job Description
- Go to the Student Employment Services website and complete their online application (Job ID: 5114)
- Complete the Residential Living RA Application
- List three references - references should not be family, friends, students, or hall staff
- Answer the RA Application questions - typed, single-spaced, and no more than one page in length
- Get one copy of your official WTAMU transcript from the Office of the Registrar (please note that this could take a few days, so plan accordingly)
- Return all application materials to the Residential Living Office no later than Thursday, October 30 at 4:59 p.m.
A completed application includes, and should be placed in this order:
- A completed RA Application
- Typed answers to the RA Application questions
- One (1) copy of your WTAMU transcript (official copy only)
*Incomplete applications or unqualified candidates will not be considered for the RA position. See the RA Job Description for details on qualifications.