Copies - $.10 each page
Transparencies - $.50 per page
Scantron Supplies/Blue Books - $.25 each
Hollywood Theater Movie Voucher - $6
Buffalo Gold Card deposits
University Post Office
(Division of the United States Postal Service) The full-service WTAMU Post Office is located in the area between the Food Court and the University Bookstore. All students who live on-campus are issued a box for their convenience. Any person that lives off-campus can rent a box for a small yearly fee. The last daily collection time is Monday - Friday at 4:30pm. To contact the Post Office, call either (806) 651-2665 or (806) 651-2666.
Post Office hours
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
The JBK Student Center provides student organizations and campus departments additional marketing opportunities. The marketing services below are available to campus organizations and departments to advertise your events. Reservations may be made after April 1 (student organizations) and May 1 (departments) for the upcoming academic year (fall/spring/summer). It is recommended that reservations are placed well in advance as spots fill quickly. While most services are free of charge, some do have a fee. If planning on using any of our services, please plan in advance.
Table Tent Displays
The table tents are available in the Student Center Food Court and the Dining Hall. Space is available for a weekly basis and reservations for the table tents can be made by filling out the Marketing Request Form.
Follow these guidelines when submitting your artwork for the Table Tents.
- All artwork will be submitted electronically via email to JBK@wtamu.edu.
- All ads must be received no later than the Monday prior to the week the ad is to run.
- The required artwork dimensions are 6.5" wide x 3.75" tall. The card that is installed in the napkin holder is actually 6.5" wide x 4.25" tall with the artwork at the top portion of the card. If you have any questions about the dimensions, contact Chance Haugen at the JBK Information Desk at 651-2394.
- All artwork submitted must be either .jpeg, .pdf, .psd, or .tif. No other formats will be accepted. Microsoft Publisher or Word documents are unacceptable.
- All ads must be proofed and approved by you before sending to us. We will not proof your design. What is sent to us will be printed and displayed. Please go over your artwork and have someone else proof read your ad prior to sending it to us.
- Since there is an expense for the table tents, it is necessary to charge for this service. To copy in black and white, the project cost is $40. If you would prefer to have it printed in color, the project cost will be $75. If you would prefer to do all the designing, copying, and cutting while having us distribute, the project cost will be $20 (If you decide this option, we will need 400 flyers).
Bathroom Bulletins are available in the JBK Student Center for student organizations and departments here at WTAMU. Space is available for two weeks or the day after the event, which ever comes first. To reserve your space, fill out the Marketing Request Form.
Follow these guidelines when submitting your flyers.
- Bring 7 flyers (8.5" x 11" in Portrait Style) to the JBK Information Desk. For the artwork to properly show, there needs to be .25" border around the entire page.
- All artwork will be approved and distributed within two business days.
Posters are available to be printed in the CORE/Student Activites office. Each poster will cost $6. Posters may be hung in the commons when space is available. Check with the CORE office for color availability. Poster sizes are 2' wide x 3' tall. When submitting artwork, the required dimensions are 8.5" x 11". Artwork can be submitted electronically via email to the CORE office.
Sandwich boards are available for use at the JBK Information Desk. Use of the sandwich boards will be limited to advertisements of events. Any posters or signs displayed on the outdoor boards must be weather resistant, ie. vinyl or laminated. The size of the poster that fits the Sandwich Boards is 2' wide x 3' tall. One sandwich board is available in the commons and one sandwich board is available for use in a designated area of the Pedestrian Mall. To reserve a sandwich board, fill out the Marketing Request Form.