Commuter Housing Guidelines
- All reservations should be secured through the Information Desk of the Jack B. Kelley Student Center.
- Fees are to be paid in full at the JBK Information Desk prior to staying at the Buffalo Inn.
- Room reservations are made on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- At no time will a renter be allowed to stay at the Buffalo Inn for more than one day per week.
- Reservations are only allowed Monday - Thursday. At no time will reservations be allowed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- All room reservations are for single occupancy. At no time is anyone other than the renter allowed to stay overnight in the commuter housing room.
- There will be no parties allowed at anytime while staying at the Buffalo Inn.
- West Texas A&M University, Commuter Programs and the Buffalo Inn are not liable for problems that might occur prior to or during the rental period (i.e. power failure, air conditioning problems, etc.)
- Renter covenants and agrees to pay for any and all damage to the property, its property or equipment by or through negligence and/or acts of the renter.
- All renters will be required to check out at the front office of the Buffalo Inn before 11 a.m. the following day.
- If at any time one or more of the commuter housing guidelines are broken, all commuter housing privileges will be revoked.
- Commuter Programs reserves the right to refuse service for any reason not described above.