|Fall and Spring Semester Hours |
|Monday-Friday: ||3-10 p.m. |
|Saturday and Sunday: ||2-8 p.m. |
|Winter and Spring Intersession Hours |
|Monday-Friday: ||2-8 p.m. |
|Saturday and Sunday: ||Closed |
|Monday-Thursday: ||3-10 p.m. |
|Friday-Sunday: ||2-8 p.m. |
Make it a date night or game night with buddies in the eight-lane bowling alley, complete with automatic scoring system and the option for lunar bowling.
The VHAC has an eight lane bowling center. There are bumpers for all eight lanes for young children or beginning bowlers.
A limited number of lanes can be reserved for parties. For more information regarding group rentals, please call the Virgil Henson Activities Center Information Desk, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. The Information Desk's phone number is (806)651-2323.
All physical activities offered by Recreational Sports and the VHAC carry various degrees of risk or injury. Participants assume sole responsibility for any and all such risk or injury that may result due to voluntary participation. It is each individual's responsibility to be knowledgeable of his/her own physical condition to participate in any of the activities.
Bowling Lane Policies
| ||Students ||Faculty/Staff ||Community Members |
|Price per game ||$2.00 ||$3.00 ||$3.00 |
|Shoe rental ||$1.00 ||$1.00 ||$1.00 |
- Bowling shoes must be worn by everyone on the approach, with the exception of small children if we do not have their shoe size.
- Lofting of balls is strictly prohibited.
- Bowlers are not allowed to go beyond the foul lines on the lanes.
- Only one person is allowed on the approach at a time.
- The bowling balls should be returned to the racks after bowling.
- Make sure the sweep has returned to the proper position before beginning your approach.
- Personal equipment should be used at your own risk.