What is this?
What is this searching?
- The Discover tab searches most library databases, the catalog, and some open access journals. The software is called EBSCO Discovery Service or EDS.
- The Books+ tab searches the online catalog.
- The Reserves tab re-directs to the Course Reserves section of the online catalog.
How can I search a specific database?
- The Databases A-Z lists all of our databases in alphabetical order
- The Selected Library Links dropdown above the Cornette Library logo contains links to the most frequently used databases.
- Not sure where to start? Try the by Subject link.
What is not searched by Discover (EDS)?
Article databases are included. Exceptions are special purpose searches, such as:
How do I comment?
- Use the chat or email links on the home page.
- All EBSCO databases have an "Ask-A-Librarian" link which will send us an email.
- Thanks! We appreciate your time and effort.