Economics:Other Guides to the Web
- Resources for Economists on the Internet
- A selective guide to more than 700 Internet resources for academic and practicing economists. Most entries are annotated, some quite extensively. Searchable. Includes short annotations. A good place to start.
- About.com: Economics
- Combines a categorized listing of economics related web-sites with regular articles on economics, economic policy, or web resources in economics as well as chat facilities and a bulletin board. Includes short annotations. Searchable.
- Inomics: The Internet Site for Economists
- Includes news, job openings, conference announcements, a browsable directory as well as a search engine for economic information available on the web.
- Internet resources for economists
- Links to classic texts, textbooks, data sources, journals, associations, institutes, forecasting and consulting services, directories, etc. Includes short annotations.
- Yahoo! Social Science:Economics
- A wide variety of links to web sites of interest to economists. Some short annotations. Searchable.
- EcEdWeb: Economic Education Website
- Resources for K-12 and college teachers. Includes annotated links to economic information sites of particular use to teachers.
- Economic History Services
- Resources on economic and business history and history of economics. Includes a database of abstracts of dissertations, working papers, conference presentations, journal articles, and contributions to anthologies; a collection of course syllabi; book reviews; and some downloadable data series. Maintains several mailing lists in economic and business history.
- FindLaw: Law and Economics
- Extensive listings of resources in economics and law. Includes links to: an encyclopedia, working papers, bibliographies, mailing lists, publishers, government resources, associations, directories, academic programs, outlines, consultants and more. Searchable.
- United States Monetary Policy
- From the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, contains links to information discussing United States monetary policy what it is and how it works. Includes resources for teachers. Short abstracts. Searchable.