Science Data Access Page
- Earth science links to real-time earth science data and live images.
- United States Geological Survey
- Lists of USGS publications and data products and information, some full-text
documents, Learning Web (K-12 students), USGS contacts and sources of information,
and links to USGS searchable databases.
- USDOC/NOAA/NESDIS/National Geophysical
- Provides access to environmental data in marine geology and geophysics,
paleoclimatology, solar-terrestrial physics, solid earth geophysics, and
glaciology (snow and ice).
- National Science Foundation
- Provides information for funding in the geosciences.
- Board on Earth Sciences and Resources (BESR), National Research Council
- Oversees and coordinates activities of the National Research Council in the area of earth science.
- Geological Society of America (GSA)
- Information on GSA, its meetings and publications, and a calendar of geological and other scientific meetings.
- American Geophysical Union (ACU)
- International scientific society dedicated to advancing understanding of earth and it's environment in space.
Institutes and Education
- American Geological Institute
- A federation of 44 geoscientific and professional organizations.
- IInternational Institute for Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC)
- Providing and developing geo-information and management tools.
- InfoOil Careers
- Worldwide career listings in the oil and gas industries. Registration
- Yahoo! Groups: GeoSci-Jobs
- Mailing list for geoscience employment opportunities.
- Global listings of geotechnical and geosciences employment.