Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Reference?
- Where is Reference located?
- When may reference sources be used?
- How can the Cornette Library Catalog be used from off campus?
- How can the Library's databases be used from off campus?
- Can reference materials be checked out?
- Does the Library offer extended research assistance?
- Does Cornette Library staff provide instruction on how to use the library and library resources?
- Does Reference provide any other services?
Any questions? Ask a Librarian, or call us at 806/651-2215.