- This advanced reference service provides personalized research assistance with major research problems. We can:
- Suggest alternative databases and search terms.
- Assist in establishing journal alerts for new publications of interest
- Assist in planning a literature search for a topic.
- WTAMU faculty
- WTAMU Graduate students
- WTAMU Part-time instructors
- WTAMU McNair scholars
- WTAMU Undergraduate students
- Stop by the reference desk anytime during the hours the library is open
- Phone the reference desk at 651-2215 during library hours.
- Phone Linda Chenoweth, Head of Reference, at 651-2212. Leave a voicemail message if she is out.
- Use the Ask A librarian request form to request an appointment.