Archival Content: Links not maintained Interlibrary Loan Implements Illiad
Requesting materials that Cornette library does not have has become easier with the implementation of the new Illiad software.
First-time users of Interlibrary Loan will need to go through a brief registration process, and create a personalized username and password. All future requests will require only a login, so data entry will be faster. Also, if a request is made from any of our -enabled databases, all that will be necessary is a login: the new Illiad program automatically provides BOTH your personal information and the citation information! Not only is this easier, but it minimizes the chance for error in entering volume, issue, page number and ISSN information.
Additional features offered by the Illiad software include:
- A record of previous Interlibrary loan requests.
- The status of requests that are being processed.
- A list of currently checked out material, with applicable due dates.
- The ability to cancel outstanding requests online, and
- The ability to request renewals online.
Any questions? Ask a Librarian, or call us at 806/651-2215.