Various Texas A&M University System Libraries may have books and journals that are not available at Cornette Library. Here's how to get that material.
- Search WorldCat to locate the item of interest.
- Use the Borrow this item from another library (interlibrary loan) link in WorldCat to request the item. Allow 2-3 weeks for material to arrive.
- Or, use the interlibrary loan request form for the item. Allow 2-3 weeks for material to arrive.
- If you're visiting a campus for several weeks, you may use your TexShare card to borrow material, which must be returned to the owning library.
- Items listed in WorldCat may not be available for interlibrary loan.
- Cornette Library's Interlibrary Loan service may be able to obtain an item more quickly from a non-system library.
Here are the links to directly search the TAMUS individual library catalogs
- Texas A&M University General Libraries
- Baylor College of Dentistry
- Prairie View A&M University
- Tarleton State University
- Texas A&M University - Commerce
- Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
- Texas A&M University - Galveston
- Texas A&M University - Kingsville
- Texas A&M University - Texarkana
- Texas A&M International University
- Texas A&M University Medical Science Library