New Databases - 2007 [Archival Content (Not updated)]
- Advances in Enzymology
- Full-text access to all volumes in series from 1941 to the present. Browse Table of Contents, or search for keywords.
- Methods of Biochemical Analysis
- Full-text access to all published volumes in series from 1954 to the present. Browse Table of Contents, or search for keywords.
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Complete online access to the most read trade publication for higher education, including news updates, forums, email alerts, and article archives.
- Index to Texas Magazines and Documents
- Online search feature for article abstracts from specific Texas publications. Covers 2000 to the present. Print index for 1987-2006 is still available in the Reference area.
- Searchable text of important philosophy journals.
No databases have been added this year.
- LexisNexis Academic
- Lexis completely redesigned the search features and the results list formatting, making the database much easier to use.
- Social Work Abstracts
- Subscription has been moved to the familiar EBSCO search interface. Same index of significant Social Work Journals. The EBSCO "Linked Full Text" feature is included.
Any questions? Ask a Librarian, or call us at 806/651-2215.