No ebook databases have been added this year.
- IEEE Xplore Digital Library
- Added July 2012. Includes all the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) journals, plus conference proceedings and IEEE standards. Coverage areas include:
- Communication, Networking & Broadcasting
- Components, Circuits, Devices & Systems
- Computing & Processing (Hardware/Software)
- Engineered Materials, Dielectrics & Plasmas
- Engineering Profession
- Fields, Waves & Electromagnetics
- General Topics for Engineers (Math, Science & Engineering)
- Nuclear Engineering
- Photonics & Electro-Optics
- Robotics & Control Systems
- Signal Processing & Analysis
- Job & Career Accelerator
- Fully integrated online career exploration and job search platform, including a powerful resume builder function with over 120 model resumes, 750 action words, and nearly 25,000 job-specific keywords; occupational exploration tool to compare earnings data, expected growth, key responsibilities, education requirements, and more; and integrated database of over 5 million up-to-date job and internship opportunities.
- LearningExpress Library
- Interactive resources to help with job preparation, career advancement, career changes, and re-entry into the workforce. Includes preparation for college and graduate school admissions tests including the SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT and MCAT, as well as for professional certification, licensing, and aptitude tests in such fields as civil service, law enforcement, firefighting, EMS, military, real estate, and healthcare. Over 800 online practice tests and interactive skillbuilding tutorials.
- Added August 2012. Stat!Ref is a searchable collection of over 70 authoritative reference sources in medicine, nursing, and related fields. A mobile app is available so you can access these resources on the go. Personalized preferences and search histories are also available.
- Rand Texas
- Added July 2012. More than 110 databases of statistics information at the national, state, county, and city levels in the categories of business and economics, community, education, energy and environment, government finance, health and socioeconomic, and population and demographics.
No databases have been changed this year.
Historical database changes
- 2011 Database Changes
- 2010 Database Changes
- 2008 Database Changes
- 2007 Database Changes
- 2006 Database Changes
- 2005 Database Changes
- Earlier Database Announcements
Any questions? Ask a Librarian, or call us at 806/651-2215.