- Service that obtains books, articles, documents and other material that Cornette Library does not have. Rare and archival materials are usually not obtainable.
- Sends copies of articles and loans books to other libraries.
- For books please give us author, title, publisher, and publication date.
- For articles please give us author, title, title of journal/magazine/newspaper, date or volume/issue of publication, and page numbers.
- For other media, also please give us format, producer, and any other unique information.
- If you cannot find any of the above information, please let us know.
- Submit request using your choice of:
- Pre-filled Interlibrary Loan form that is available in WorldCAT, most of Cornette Library's databases, and the pop-up.
- Online Illiad form (login required).
- You will be notified by email or telephone when your material arrives.
- Material must be picked up in the ILL office (first floor of Cornette Library, southwest corner) or at the Reference Desk.
- WTAMU Students
- WTAMU Faculty
- WTAMU Staff
- Friends of the Cornette Library (Supporting level and above)
- Allow up to 1 week for articles to arrive.
- Allow 2-3 weeks for books to arrive.
- Generally at no charge, but the lending library may charge, or a copyright fee may be required.
- You will be contacted in advance if there will be any fee.
- Renewal and check-out periods are determined by the lending library.
- Some items (rare books, entire periodicals, newly published works, video and audio materials, reference works, etc.) may be difficult or impossible to obtain.
- Overdue fines accrue at $1.00 per day, excluding weekend days.