Ask A Librarian
- Online - Send a reference question 24/7 using an online form. Most responses within 1 business day.
- Call us! - Call (806) 651-2215 during library hours
- In Person - Stop by the first floor reference desk anytime the library is open
- Users: must be students, faculty or staff of West Texas A&M University; or have a question about WTAMU's collections.
- Questions: must be related to using library resources, including the online databases, or brief in nature.
We're here to help!