The library belongs to the entire WTAMU community, and the people of the Panhandle. We count on you to tell us what you need from the library.
Some of the ways in which you can get involved include:
- Students may support the library and provide feedback through the Student Library Organization.
- Support the library by joining the Friends of the Library
- Faculty are invited to participate in the Annual Faculty Research Poster session, which is held every spring.
- Most library events are free and open to the public, including community members.
- Faculty are invited to suggest a purchase that will support the curriculum.
- Students, faculty, staff, and community members are encouraged to use any of our online forms to send an email with comments or suggestions.
- Feedback is solicited from our campus users anytime we provide trial access to a new database or other electronic resource.
- Pippa's Coffee shop has added new items to the menu at the suggestion of patrons.
- Participate in the periodic surveys that the library distributes requesting feedback.